Slam balls are effective for athletic training to improve muscle mass, cardiovascular endurance, and hand-eye coordination. Slam balls are also a good complement to exercises like squats and deadlifts since they add resistance and strength to the existing exercise.
Start by using a lighter-weight ball and work your way up as you become stronger and more comfortable with the techniques of using a slam ball. Posture is key in slam ball usage as you want to be sure that you are not leaning too far forward and placing stress on your back. The slam ball is designed to have the weight move around on the inside of the ball, as this instability helps aid in strengthening your core muscle group.
To enhance the longevity of your slam ball, try to slam away from the valve area. The valve is the most sensitive area of the slam ball and repeated hard slams can decrease the longevity of your ball. Store your slam ball in a cool, dry area and keep it out of extreme hot or cold.
- Built To Endure The Toughest Slams: With a thick outer shell that absorbs multiple impacts, slamming or throwing this handheld ball against walls or the ground forces you to utilize more energy and force, resulting in more calorie burning and endurance
- Expand And Intensify Your Workout Program: Using these weighted workout balls in place of dumbbells or kettlebells can improve your training significantly and burn more calories by adding extra weight to your sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and plyo jumps
- Perfect For Any Stage Of Fitness: Whether you’re a beginner on the fitness journey or a seasoned athlete, the weight varieties of these slam balls allow you to slowly and incrementally challenge yourself and provide an assortment of sizes for a variety
- Look Leaner And Stronger: Improve your overall body muscle mass, cardiovascular endurance, and hand-eye coordination. Run longer, jump farther, lift more, and perform better. Achieve your best shape, whether training alone or with a partner
- Sturdy Construction: Comprised of a strong outer shell and a sand-filled core, the dead weight provides challenging resistance, but won’t damage or hurt walls, floors, or your personal trainer’s hands. Our premium slam balls will last you ages
- Brand: Day 1 Fitness
- Item Weight: 50 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 50 lbs
- Sport Type: Medicine Ball
- Age Range (Description): Adult