Crescent mechanics tools are made from chrome alloy steel which is specially formulated and heat-treated for high strength and superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and drive tools all have a flawless chrome finish to extend tool life. The sockets and the box end of the combination wrenches both feature off-corner loading which reduces fastener rounding. The wide selection of Crescent tools satisfies today’s rigorous mechanics tool demands.
- Newly designed 72T Crescent quick release ratchet
- Contains a carefully selected assortment of hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical, and consumer applications
- Incredible access from combination wrenches with narrow heads, adjustable wrenches and pliers, and low profile head quick release ratchets
- Long nose and diagonal pliers with professional, ergonomic dipped grips wipe clean easily
- Co-molded bit driver and screwdriver handles with ergonomic grip for improved performance
- Shallow and deep SAE/metric 6 point full polish chrome sockets with stamped size markings for easy socket identification