A simple and affordable way to add extra warmth to any living space. The Com-Pak fan-forced in-wall electric heater features a compact size and recess-mount design that requires minimal wall space – ideal for renovations or new construction. This hard-wired electric heater provides quick and efficient heat, yet is quiet enough for any room. Built-in thermostat included.
- Hard-wired 2,000-Watt heater requires 240-Volt or 208-Volt wiring (double breaker). Before you purchase, confirm your power supply voltage (check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or refer to your old heater’s label if replacing).
- Choose the correct heater size for your space. Simply match your area to the corresponding wattage (see chart below)
- Quiet fan and fast-heating coil element quickly warm a space up to 250 sq. ft.
- 2,000-Watt output with 240-Volt wiring (8.3 Amps, 6,825 BTUs) or 1,500-Watt output with 208-Volt wiring (7.2 Amps, 5,120 BTUs)
- Space-saving, recess-mount design. Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.125 in. H x 4 in. D
- A complete unit including wall can, heater, white grille and built-in thermostat
- Brand: Cadet
- Amperage (amps): 8.33 A
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.): 250
- Color: White
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heater Controls: Dial
- Room Size (sq. ft.): 350-500
- Wattage (watts): 2000 W
- Voltage (volts): 240 V
- Product Weight (lb.): 6.75 lb
- Heat rating (BTU/hour): 6825 Btu/h