An ideal choice for heating larger rooms with just one heater–two heaters behind a single grille quickly heat a large area and help eliminate drafts and cold spots in your open areas, such as a foyer. A simple and affordable way to add extra warmth to any living space. The Com-Pak Twin fan-forced in-wall electric heater features a recess-mount design that requires minimal wall space – ideal for renovations or new construction. This hard-wired electric heater provides quick and efficient heat. Built-in thermostat included.
- Hard-wired 4,000-Watt heater requires 240-Volt or 208-Volt wiring (double breaker). Before you purchase, confirm your power supply voltage (check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or refer to your old heater’s label if replacing).
- Choose the correct heater size for your space. Simply match your area to the corresponding wattage (see chart below)
- Two fans and two fast-heating coil elements quickly warm a space up to 500 sq. ft.
- 4,000-Watt output with 240-Volt wiring (16.7 Amps, 13,650 BTUs) or 3,000-Watt output with 208-Volt wiring (14.4 Amps, 10,240 BTUs)
- Space-saving, recess-mount design for larger rooms. Rough-in dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 10.125 in. H x 4 in. D
- A complete unit including wall can, heater, white grille and built-in thermostat
- Smooth, powder coat white paint finish that is resistant to corrosion, scratches and fading
- A high-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Brand: Cadet
- Amperage (amps): 16.67 A
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.): 450
- Color: White
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage (volts): 240/208 V
- Wattage (watts): 4000/3000 W