- Hard-wired 1,000-Watt heater requires 120-Volt wiring (single breaker). Before you purchase, confirm you have 120-Volt power supply (check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or refer to your old heater’s label if replacing)
- Choose the correct heater size for your space. Simply match your area to the corresponding wattage (see chart below)
- Quiet fan and fast-heating coil element quickly warm a space up to 125 sq. ft.
- 1,000-Watt output with 120-Volt wiring (8.3 Amps, 3,415 BTUs)
- Space-saving, retro, recess-mount design. Rough-in dimensions: 10.25 in. W x 17 in. H x 4 in. D
- An interior replacement heater assembly with a built-in on/off switch and a premium, polished stainless steel grille. A full heater unit requires a wall can model RBFC (sold separately).
- A high-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- ETL listed in the US for safety compliance
- Brand: Cadet
- Product Dimensions (DxWxH): 4 x 12 x 19 in
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft.): 125
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Room Size (sq. ft.): 150-250
- Heat rating (BTU/hour): 3412 Btu/h
- Voltage (volts): 120 V
- Wattage (watts): 1000 W