Brinly provides lawn care products that are easy to use and improve your lawn. Over time, your lawn will accumulate a layer of “thatch” old grass clippings, dead leaves and other organic lawn debris that becomes matted between the surface of the lawn and the top layer of soil. If left unchecked, it becomes a barrier that prevents the absorption of air, water and nutrients by the root system. This patented Brinly dethatcher extracts thatch and clippings, depositing them onto the surface of the lawn where they can be easily bagged or re-mulched.
- Maximum Thatch Removal: For larger mowers and lawns, a 48″ working width and 2 rows of 12 independently flexing spring steel tines comb through a lawn, lifting thatch up and out of the lawn where it can be mowed or mulched to promote a healthier root system.
- Ideal For Large Yards: Wide 48″ working width is perfect for larger mowers or bigger greenspaces – covering more ground for quicker results.
- Long-Lasting Construction: All steel construction, tines are made of durable spring steel; in the unlikely event of a breakage, a safety rod is included to catch the tine and prevent contact with mower blades. No flat rubber-tread transport wheels for durability.
- Transport Wheels: 8″ never-flat transport wheels are located behind and in-line with the tray to minimize footprint width and facilitate leveling.
- Spring Steel Tines: 24 long-lasting, triple-coil strength 3/16″ diameter spring steel tines stay flexible and guarantee performance.
- Universal Hook-Up: A single, heavy-duty universal hitch pin is included to easily attach the Dethatcher to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV.
- Brand: Brinly-Hardy
- Assembled Dimensions(DxWxH): 38 x 48 x 12 inches
- Clearing Width (In.): 48 in
- Working Width (in.): 48
- Material: Steel