The Brinly 18 in. x 24 in. Poly Lawn Roller features a large dia. for easy pushing or hookup behind a tractor for towing. Its heavy duty drums resist denting and rusting. Holds 270 lb. when filled with sand or water.
- Push/Pull Combination: Convenient push or tow-behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas or larger open spaces. Perfect tool for erasing lawn damage from moles and frost, or packing down loose dirt, seed, or sod.
- 28 Gallon Capacity: Sturdy roller holds up to 28 gallons (270 lbs.) of water or sand and is both light enough to push through the yard and rugged enough to withstand towing behind a tractor.
- Durable Construction: Sturdy poly roller drum won’t dent or rust, and resists weather damage for use season after season. Measures 24″ in width.
- Faster Filling: Includes fill opening with extra-large diameter to expedite filling and emptying of the drum. Can be easily filled with a garden hose.
- No-Hassle Storage: When you’re finished rolling your lawn, simply drain and hang this compact roller in your garage or shed to occupy minimal space. Empty roller is lightweight for easy transport.
- Avoid Lawn Damage: The rounded drum ends help avoid damage to your lawn during turns, while the metal scraper bar above the drum keeps the roller free from debris while rolling.
- Universal Hook-Up: A single, heavy-duty universal hitch pin is included to easily attach the roller to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV.
- Simple Assembly: Includes easy pictorial assembly manual with fastener skin pack; each part is matched to each assembly step.
- Brand: Brinly-Hardy
- Assembled Dimensions (DxWxH): 41.43 x 31.25 x 18
- Weight Capacity (lb.): 270 lb