- Maximum Thatch Removal: For larger mowers and lawns, a 48″ working width and 2 rows of 12 independently flexing spring steel tines comb through a lawn, lifting thatch up and out of the lawn where it can be mowed or mulched to promote a healthier root system.
- Ideal for Large Yards: Wide 48″ working width is perfect for larger mowers or bigger greenspaces – covering more ground for quicker results.
- Long-Lasting Construction: All steel construction, tines are made of durable spring steel; in the unlikely event of a breakage, a safety rod is included to catch the tine and prevent contact with mower blades. No flat rubber-tread transport wheels for durability.
- Transport Wheels: 8″ never-flat transport wheels are located behind and in-line with the tray to minimize footprint width and facilitate leveling.
- Spring Steel Tines: 24 long-lasting, triple-coil strength 3/16″ diameter spring steel tines stay flexible and guarantee performance.
- Universal Hook-Up: A single, heavy-duty universal hitch pin is included to easily attach the Dethatcher to any rider or tractor and most any ZTR or ATV.
- Simple Assembly: Includes easy pictorial assembly manual. Assembly video also available on Brinly’s YouTube channel.
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA.
- Brand: Brinly
- Dimensions: 38″L x 48″W x 12″H
- Weight: 37.10 Pounds
- Color: Matte Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Cutting Width: 48 Inches