- Easy to carry – This AOTENG SATR electric breast pump is no tube & no wire. The pump can be worn inside a standard nursing bra, so you can pump completely hands-free anytime, anywhere. It’s more portable and easier for you to carry when you are working or traveling.
- Humanized design – The breast pump range is capable of supporting the semi-lying position. Quiet & Hands -Free Portable Dual Suction Nursing Breastfeeding Pump. Your breast milk is pumped out without any hassle and get rid of a manual breast pump.
- Multiple gears to meet more needs – The pump is known to feature a state-of-the-art portable breast pump with a special message mode. It features 5 control levels that are integrated well enough to allow you to have multiple letdowns or milk releases.
- Instructions for use – With solid material, the noise of the motor is controlled under 50dB. You can charge it easily by power bank, computer, or another device anywhere and anytime you want.
- A large-capacity built-in lithium battery makes you worry-free. It will just take about 2 hours to fully charge.
- Quality Assurance – All parts are made from food-grade silicone and no contain harmful substances. No worry about potential chemicals in mom’s breast milk. This design also protects milk from infection and keeps it fresh.
PAIN FROM TOO MUCH SUCTION:
- Please check if there are any lumps in your breast and if your nipples are cracked.
- Please give priority to the automatic gears.
- Use the lowest gear and do not push your breasts too hard against the flange， just keep the whole side of your breasts close to the flange.
- Do not use the breast pump for too long, generally, it is not recommended to use it for more than 15mins.
- Do not need to choose the maximum suction power that the breast pump can produce, but rather choose the suction power that is comfortable for you. You can reduce the suction intensity by pressing the downshift button.
INSUFFICIENT SUCTION POWER:
- To test the suction power: Separating the milk container from host, but the host on your palm and then turn on the machine, see if the palm can feel the suction, if your palm can feel the suction is ruled out is the host of the problem, if you can’t feel the suction, then is the host problem.
- Determine that there is no problem with the host, it is necessary to check whether the installation is improper, or damaged accessories.
- Reassemble the accessories, be sure to install the steps in place in accordance with the instructions.
- Wash the milk container, then cover it with your hand and blow it to check for air leakage: Then check whether the appearance of the milk container is deformed due to sterilization
- Check if the duckbill valve is broken.
- Check that the transparent rubber ring at both ends of the straw has not fallen off.
- Please pay attention to whether the sitting position is correct when pumping. The correct posture is to sit and suck lean forward 45 degrees, and keep the milk container upright during and after the sucking process.